Sunday, December 03, 2006

Alice in Chains - Live from Emerald Theatre - Nov 7th 2006

It was an unforgettable experience for me and to anyone who made to this gig (completely sold out). Certainly one of the most intense experiences of my life. I've been a fan of AiC then since the early 90's and I never had the chance to see them live before... until that day. It was by far one of their best performances, with a HUGE acoustic set which brought the 3000+ fans literally to heaven!

Here are a few pictures and videos that I'd like to share with you.
+ Sea of Sorrow (the first song they played!)
+ Junkhead
+ Damn the River - wsg Vinnie Dombroski (Sponge) a post-grunge Detroit band

+ Nutshell - a masterpiece for me... sorry for the size (150 mbs), but the quality is great!
+ Would

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen Jerry and Co. at Brno, Czech Rep. and it was amazing experience. After allllllll these years I could see AiC live. My dreams come true. :-) The only thing I could wish more is to see them fifteen years ago with Layne...